15 ways to keep a relationship working
1) Love one another and say it often and for no reason at all.
2) Be honest.
3) Keep communication open.
4) Stay sweet. Go out of your way to keep the romance alive.
5) When you’re hurt, say you’re hurt. Don’t hold it in.
6) Forgive and forget. Don’t hold the other person’s mistakes over their heads. If they have apologized then it is time to move on.
7) Forget about your pride.
8) Don’t talk about break ups once you’ve made up. Let the old things go and build on your future.
9) Say you’re sorry and MEAN it.
10) Make love often.
11) Don’t talk about other relationships.
12) Give and take equally. Mostly, give.
13) Be aware that you aren’t the only one with feelings.
14) Don’t let the day end in and argument.
15) Don’t be the “right” one in an argument. Be the one who ends it. Who makes up first.